Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Continued arbit musings


Continuing the musing which was going on in my mind for the past few days it suddenly struck to me...why do we hold on to people even after we know they are not happy with us? Why do we hold on even after we know that they don't want to be with us?

Are we holding on to them for reasons of our own insecurities?? Or are we desperate for the relationship to work out?? I have been guilty of these many times (Whaddya know... I might even be doing the same now)

2 comments:

Gautham said...

Dude its high time you get back to iim things maan..... you have lots of time on hands to think i guess.... :)

Stier said...

Well yeah ... thats what i said ... lots of time ... and have to prevent my mind from becomming a devil's workshop... Coz if it becomes a devil's workshop then God save the Earth


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger