Monday, September 18, 2006

And Stier means...

I got a few queries as to what stier in my user name actually means. As it was a long time, since i had written anything, i thought i'll better create a new post to tell what it means.

The thing is when i was searchin for a funky name for my blog(Yes, i was tired of having a permutation and combination of arun ks), i thought i'll use my sunsign. I am a Taurean. But i didn't want my blogname to be something like taurus.blogspot.com. So in comes the good old Google with its great language tool option. Taurus in English, when converted to any language other than German, was pretty similar. Then i tried German and voila, here comes my blogname :)

8 comments:

Srikanth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Srikanth said...

wow... thats very innovative...

Anonymous said...

hey Arun, didn't know you have a blog. BTW nice posts.

Stier said...

Thanks Sandeep,

Feels good to know somebody liked my posts.

Sorr, but i cannot place as to which sandeep u r. Coz, i know atleast 3 sandeeps. So can i know which sandeep u r?? Sorry once again :)

Anonymous said...

sandeep yelandur, hope you recognise :)

Anonymous said...

sandeep yelandur, hope you recognise :)

Stier said...

:D. Sure Sandeep, i do know u. :D

Gops said...

Ah, so I see Sandeep has found you! :) You can expect to see some poor attempts at flattery thrown your way! ;) (Sorry Sandy, couldn't resist!)

Nice name b.t.w. I actually did the same - used Google to look for the meaning when I first visited your blog!!!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger