Saturday, December 20, 2008

Void life()


Long time since i updated my blog. Well here i am back to updating it at 3 am in the night. Looks like my brain works a lot better in the night or i am becoming an insomniac that i cannot sleep in the night and that is when all these thoughts come in my head.

So coming to the topic of thoughts in the head, I was thinking on the lines of the void written by Gomzi here. And that was when i realized that even i was suffering from the same problem. And it is just that i have no one close enough who can understand what it is. Well, my parents are a different generation in themselves and i wouldn't expect them to understand it and of the rest of the people in my generation that i know of, half of them wouldn't know that I exist, rest don't care. OK, I am not telling that i don't have friends. But i am talking of those stuffs which u wouldn't want to talk to all the friends, but to someone who you treat as close. And the only difference from Gomzie will be in the fact that I had a couple of friends like that, with whom i could just sit and talk and would get the therapeutic treatment. It is just that they are married now and I do not want to burden my problems on them.

And yes, i do have a certain someone with whom i believe that i might be able to open my soul out. But again it depends on whether the recipient is ready or not :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no ! :O

u can tell me ... can give pretty interesting solutions ;)

But what the fish i thought you were the peaceful person :(

Stier said...

he he ... peaceful person ... me .. now ... may be ... talking abt internal peace??? naah ... not me


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger